
Everyday, I rode along in my mother's Toyota Camry. I would also be jealous of the kids I saw getting out of their beamers and Mercedes. I would also ask my parents why we didn't get a car like that, because I wanted to look cool too. They would always reply, "Why spend that much money, when we can get a car just as good for less?" I never agreed with them, until I finally started to drive, and I realized how easy and reliable the Camry really was. The smooth leather interior, the rugged yet stylish exterior, I was happy. Not only did it look good, but the Camry was so easy to drive, it seemed to turn at my any command. Though it doesn't have the name-brand recognition of the other, more expensive vehicles on the road, it drove like a luxury car, though it didn't cost like one. Even the Camry isn't the most stylish, or "in car" it possibly is the most reliable vehicle our family has ever had. Reliability versus style. Make the right choice the next time you shop for a car. You'll think twice before opting to choose the Mercedes, over the good ole' Camry.
5 comments:
Well you can't drive a Japanese toyota in city like Detroit though, it'll get scrapped.
Have you tried driving other brands of cars like Mercedes or BMW's to compare against? Maybe those have good handling and all of the other things that you like in the Camery as well.
How do your parents know that japanese cars, like your camry, are better than european cars, like a bmw? Did they own a european car before? And since you just began driving, how do you know the camry is the best?
"Why spend that much money, when we can get a car just as good for less? I never agreed with them, until I finally started to drive, and I realized how easy and reliable the Camry really was."
How is a camry just as good as a mercedes? does your car have better features?
I like how you explain that you started out lusting for a Mercedes too; it builds my confidence that you will be straight with me.
But what was it exactly about the Camery that won you over? Was it just the leather interior or the price as well? When did you start worrying about the price of cars?
Post a Comment